Coastal Hydro Care is not like any other mechanical maintenance company. A health and safety company, Clarity Safety Solutions Inc. founded Coastal Hydro Care. This gives us a strong health and safety foundation for our employees and our customers
Coastal Hydro Care's team believes in our values to provide our customers with professional service with safety as the number one priority.
Coastal Hydro Care's team consists of experienced professionals from many industries including Pulp & Paper, Oil & Gas and Industrial Construction. We provide Project Management Professionals, Site Supervisors and Trades Personnel (Millwrights, Welders, Pipefitters and Carpenters).
• Our goals are "Zero Accidents” and "Full Compliance" with applicable legislative requirements.
• Exceed the service requirements and expectations of our customers to ensure we are their preferred service provider.
• Comply with all relevant occupational health and safety legal requirements.
• Recognize the rights of employees to refuse unsafe work, to know the hazards and control measures and to participate in safety program development and improvement.
• Develop a competent, responsible and motivated work force.
• Responsibility for health and safety is shared through employee consultation and participation in the development of safe work practices and job procedures.
• Review our safety management system regularly to identify opportunities for continual improvement.
Coastal Hydro Care's philosophy is to offer our Clients’ a “hands-on” approach with a team that is backed with industry experience and a wealth of knowledge. We believe being deeply involved in a project with our Client is the best way to ensure the project is completed as the Client intended.